«RCover» – innovation in gravure printing
Due to Bernd Rose's latest innovation body and cover can now be manufactured inline in gravure printing rotation enabling the manufacture of a stitched and trimmed product ready for shipment in one single process.
This innovation also affords a substantial upgrade of standard selfcover products. It renders obsolete the manufacture of body and cover in two separate steps plus subsequent gang stitching; one single set of data and one single type of paper with one reel width will suffice from now on. Three manufacturing steps will become one single process – substantially simplifying organization and process flow while drastically reducing manufacturing time and manufacturing cost. The variability of formats typical of gravure printing is fully maintained without restrictions. An international patent application has been submitted by Bernd Rose recently.
Versions & paginations
RCover and its versions offer a multitude of hitherto unknown manufacturing options
- RCover: 4-page cover for catalogues, magazines and even flyers
- FrontCover: 2-page cover with only the first page having double thickness
- RPage: Product center with double thickness for a special ad or a stopper page
- CardCover: Covers 1/2 double thickness, covers 3/4 triple thickness for post card or coupon with perforation
- Range of total capacity: minimum 12 pages, maximum 116 pages
More information and Samples
For more information about RCover contact Bernd Rose directly: +49 170 224 72 84. And of course we will be glad to send you our samples – just write us an e-mail.