Rose Druck uses Cookies for a better user experience. Privacy

I agree   close

 

SPECIAL PRODUCT

Labelling – inline and highspeed

As a logical further development and extension of the product range, Rose Druck has created the possibility of inline application of labels on the front or back cover of a print product.

 

more

CONTACT / SERVICE

What can we do for you?

We will find the right solution for your ideas. Your personal contact at Rose Druck will be glad to assist you with the realization of your project.


T. +49 6341 - 590 400
M. info@rose-druck.de

 

Contact page

COMPANY

Maximum flexibility in gravure printing

Rose Druck GmbH is an owner-run family business offering diverse and special products and services in gravure printing - particularly in the area of advertising supplements and mail-order catalogues.

 

Our printing plant has a staff of 100. It is equipped with two ideally configured high performance gravure printing rotators with numerous inline finishing options. We are able to offer a broad range of services. Our particular strength: maximum flexibility and diversity in the manufacture of advertising material with custom-tailored formats and highly diverse layouts.

 

Rose Druck's gravure printing plant in Landau, Germany

 

Serving the media industry - since 1843

Rose Druck is a family-owned company with a history of almost 170 years. Wilhelm Wenzel Klambt, the great-great-grandfather of Bernd Rose, the current managing director, founded Klambt Verlag in 1843. Klambt Druck GmbH emerged from this in 1955.

 

The company became part of the Schlott Group in 1998 and subsequently was renamed wwk druck. Finally, in June 2011, the Roses took it over, joined by the Appl family, a well-known name in the printing industry. The Rose family owns 70% of Rose Druck, the remaining 30% being held by the Appl Group of companies.The present majority owners, the Rose family, represent the fifth generation of a family involved in the printing business.

 

 

Additional Information

 

Our Products & Services: Maximum flexibilty in gravure printing

Our History: It all began with a manual printing press

 

SITEMAP