State of the art
Our printing equipment is state of the art. We stand out from our competitors due to the multitude of our special inline finishing options and also due to the vast variety of printing cylinders.
- 2 gravure rotation presses, type KBA TR 6 B
- Flexo-Imprinter serving as an optional 9th printing unit for monochrome prints across the entire web width and at full speed.
- Inline modules for stitching, glue binding, die cutting or perforation and trimming in one single process
- Inventory of 780 printing cylinders, 30 different circumferences
- Cylinder engraving by 2 Helioklischographs (engraving units), fully equipped
Our printing presses run up to 60,000 cylinder rotations per hour, the maximum paper web width being 2,670 mm. A Flexo Imprinter serves as an optional 9th printing unit for monochrome prints and varnishing. Imprinting can be placed anywhere across the entire web width, and it can be exchanged while maintaining full speed. Furthermore, our machines are adapted to a multitude of inline finishing options for folding, stitching, gluing, dye-cutting and perforation.
A multitude of cylinder formats
The large number of different cylinder formats brings diversity to our manufacturing process, but also high efficiency.
A total of 780 printing cylinders – in 30 different circumferences – are waiting to be utilized for your order. This inventory enables us to print practically any format and pagination at a maximum printing width of 2,670 mm.
Digital Print Plate Production
We employ three Helio-Klischographs with a gravure frequency of eight kilohertz or four kilohertz.
While these machines feature all the technical components for automation available today they are our backbone for the high quality of our printing cylinders. Diamond engravers put up to 25,000 individual pixels per second into the copper surface of the printing cylinder.